In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
“Applicable Date” means the date your ticket allows you access to the relevant Destination(s);
- “Auckland Pass” means a pass ticket granting the bearer access to such Destinations as are open on the Applicable Date;
- “Destinations” means Mining Art Gallery, Auckland Tower, Auckland Castle, Spanish Gallery, Walled Garden and Faith Museum;
- “we” means TAP Trading Limited (company no: 08148123) and “our” shall be construed accordingly;
- “you” means the purchaser of the ticket and “your” shall be construed accordingly.
All visitors to the Destinations must have a valid entrance ticket. By purchasing a ticket (including an Auckland Pass), you agree to the terms and conditions of sale as set out below.
- Adult – 17 to 59 years inclusive;
- Child – 5 to 16 years inclusive;
- Concession – 60 years or over;
- Student – an adult in education.
We reserve the right to require valid proof of age or status and to refuse entry if you are unable to produce the same.
- An Auckland Pass allows you access to the Destinations only and is only valid for the Applicable Date.
- Whilst the Auckland Pass grants you access to the Destinations on the Applicable Date, please note that separate entrance charges may apply in respect of temporary exhibits or events taking place on the Applicable Date at a Destination.
- Altering or defacing a ticket may render it void.
- Once payment has been processed, no cancellation of the ticket or transaction can be made whether bought online, over the phone or in person.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or refunded after purchase.
- Tickets for events, day time or evening, are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative date or event.
- No ticket may be resold without our prior written consent of The Auckland Project. If any person attempts to enter a Destination with a ticket that has been resold without our written consent, we may refuse entry and we shall not be liable to pay compensation in those circumstances.
- Tickets may not be advertised for transfer or sale.
- All online tickets are sent via email on completion of purchase. If you have not received your tickets please contact our Group Booking Co-ordinator on 01388 743 750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Child shall be entitled to enter a Destination without an accompanying adult.
- All prices are correct at time of publishing. They are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to check all tickets at the time of purchase or on arrival (by post/email). Please check your tickets carefully at this time as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission, terminate a visit, close rooms or restrict access to areas within the Destinations at short notice and without prior warning.
- We reserve the right to alter or vary arrangements due to events or circumstances beyond our control, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited within the Destinations, except in our catering offers and outside areas.
- Smoking (including vaping) is prohibited at the Destinations except in designated smoking areas.
- Photographic and recording equipment is allowed for non-commercial private use only, and only then in specific areas.
- Dogs will not be admitted to indoor Destinations, except assistance guide dogs.
- We do not allow large bags, rucksacks, prams or pushchairs into some Destinations. There will be appropriate signage to make you aware of this, please cooperate with our staff by following their instructions.
- We reserve the right to introduce security checks, and items such as bags and rucksacks may be subject to search.
- You may be liable for any damage you cause to the Destination or any of its contents or for any injury caused to any of our representatives or other visitors during your visit.
- We exclude all liability for any loss, damage to personal property or injury to visitors, howsoever caused, but we do not exclude liability where any death or injury is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our staff or volunteers.
- Please note we are not able to provide you with a VAT receipt upon ticket purchase at a Destination. If you require a VAT invoice, please contact our Group Booking Co-ordinator on 01388 743 750 or email@example.com.
- Ownership of a ticket does not confer any rights on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of our symbols, trademarks, logos and/or other intellectual property. The Auckland Project is a registered trade mark.
- The following activities are not allowed at the Destinations: camping, lighting fires, barbeques, swimming, any activity which may damage trees, plants or wildlife, horse-riding, drinking alcohol.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to refuse you admission or remove you from the relevant Destination where you fail to act in accordance with these terms or otherwise fail to comply with our reasonable requests or where your behaviour may impact on the enjoyment and/or safety of others.
- discount only available on full price Auckland Pass tickets
- discounts will not be given on concession Auckland Pass tickets
- discount is only available for entry Wednesday to Friday (does not include Bank Holiday Mondays)
- group discount Auckland Pass ticket is for one entry only – not an annual ticket
- whole groups or individuals within a group could choose to upgrade to an annual ticket at the usual cost
- one driver ticket per coach or minibus
- all bookings to be confirmed in writing
- payment to be made in advance of visit and on receipt of invoice
- change in group numbers only available 14 days or more ahead of the visit
Personal data and GDPR
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Our Privacy Notice is available here.
For general competition terms and conditions click here.
Social media guidelines
We ask all users of our social media profiles to follow guidelines on appropriate content. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure all of our social media users can interact and join in our conversation.
To view the guidelines, click here.